A while ago, bunnybear had this rather strange conversation with daddy (not verbatim):
Bunnybear: "Want to eat mommy and daddy. Then mommy and daddy would be in your belly. [Then] you can't find mommy and daddy. You would have a tummy ache." (He still mixes up you and I...) "The doctor would be rude."
Daddy: "Why [would she be rude]? What would she say?"
Bunnybear: "Don't eat mommy and daddy!"
Other strange things he's said (though I replaced his name with bunnybear):
- "Bunnybear is a blue cup where the hand comes." (This is from a YouTube video where stuff happens to little balls.)
- "One kid is singing nicely. Three people think it's cute." (Listening to Christmas music.)
- "Mommy's an old lady."
- "Bunnybear is a yellow M&M."
- "Bunnybear is a blue N-M-N."
- "Bunnybear is half-naked Mickey Mouse with some big red shorts."
And my favorite:
- "We looked down because we all saw something." (After lowering our heads while praying for our meal.) "We looked down because we're beautifully brained."